Sunday, April 27, 2008
Newbie Blogger
Okay -- so I am going to try doing this blogging thing. I was out to dinner with some friends Friday night and we were discussing various blogs and so I decided I'd try it. Cord and I both have family blogs with our extended family and I am not that great at posting so I'm not sure how often I will actually write. I am pretty sure I won't be half as creative as some of my friends and families blogs are -- but if I can track and document some of the things that happen in the life of the Canning Udalls then I guess I've got to give it a try. Just try not to mock me too much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Heidi, I won't make any promises, but I will try, like you ask.
So glad that you became a blogger! Your template is really cute and I love your banner. Wow, I guess I need to get my act in gear. Mine seems so boring. And you were acting all humble like you don't know what you're doing! Ha!
Post a Comment