Cord and I have decided to buy some new outdoor furniture and to put a pergola on the side of the house. So I want to make some pillows to go on the new chairs. They are black iron chairs -- so here are a few fabrics I have chosen. I love this fabric and think the greens will look good outside.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Sewing Projects
Cord and I have decided to buy some new outdoor furniture and to put a pergola on the side of the house. So I want to make some pillows to go on the new chairs. They are black iron chairs -- so here are a few fabrics I have chosen. I love this fabric and think the greens will look good outside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
your quilting ability has always been amazing to me. what ever you do will be absolutely amazing!
i'm glad you are blogging, so i can keep track of what is going on, since it's SO hard living within 2 miles and we never see each other (well maybe at walmart)!
Heidi,
Glad to see that you finally succumbed! Resistance is futile! We bought a house in Spanish Fork, so I guess I'll see you at June's book club...that is if you'll have me! Loves, can't wait to catch-up, Brenda Sue
Love that fabric! Can't wait to see the outdoor chairs with their new pillows. Your 4th of July quilt is cute too. I like how the blocks aren't all the same shape/size. It will make a cute quilt. I made one a few years ago with all those types of fabrics.
heidi
welcome to blogland. glad to see you have joined the ranks. i like ALL the fabrics.
keep me up to date on craft ideas, i have become obsessed!
Post a Comment