Friday, December 3, 2010

Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving we were thankful for Beatles Rock Band! We sure had a party!  I can't believe I didn't get any photos of us eating!



















This Thanksgiving we were lucky enough to be surrounded by family.  Some of whom traveled through snow to get to us.  Keegan & Camille came from Mesa and it was so great to have them here.  The kids are still taking about how cool their new aunt is.

Brady & Kate managed to make it though the closed freeways, Lindy & Aki made there way from Tooele, and Brig & Shayla made the great trek from Provo.  All together I think we had 24 for Thanksgiving dinner!  What a blast!  Sym & Matt came down on Saturday to join in the fun.  We really do feel blessed to have so many beloved, loved, adored, cherished,  precious, esteemed, respected and worshiped family members!

We love all your guts! Thanks for spending the holiday with us! 

7 comments:

Britney said...

That is quite the large group you had in your house.

Food looks amazing as usual.

I. Am. So. Jealous of Beatles Rock Band. le sigh.......

Looks like a good weekend.

Robyn said...

Looks like a great feast!

I so totally want that game too!

symonie said...

I have never been described in such glorious terms. Right back atcha, Heidi-ho.

The Prothero Gang said...

Rumor has it you bought the last gravy boat at Walmart! Thanks! We had to use a pyrex measuring cup!!!

3girlsmom said...

fun pictures! and yummy looking food. i love that your grandma still has her awesome retro pink counter top tiles. those are as priceless as she is! thinking about her fudge right now!

oh and sorry about lily. poor girl. thank goodness her eye is okay. tell her at least she didn't break her nose and have to wear a cast on it back to school!!!! remember that? good times. nose cast and all!

Karen said...

Looks like you had a great time! There is such a warm, cozy feeling in your home...

Marcie Ashton said...

Hey-hope all is well with you and your family. Have a great 2011!