Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter 2011


Easter was cold and rainy -- Boooo

Easter is supposed to be sunny

Isn't it?

We had our easter egg hunt on Saturday -- and waited too long to have it so we ended up having it in side because the rain came a-pourin-down.







The kids still had a great time. I mean who doesn't love searching for candy and then eating all that candy in one sitting?




We tried to dye our eggs using a marble technique. some worked well and some didn't but it was fun to try something new.


Easter dinner was great but my favorite part was the pie at the end of the meal.  My brother Chris & his wife Kim sent us huge amount of lemons when my parents came from CA so I used the last few to make this pie.



Oh & don't fall over or anything because I posted after so long!

3 comments:

Marcie Ashton said...

Yea for a post! The first thing I noticed was that Cole has gotten so tall! I loved your eggs. To tell you the truth-I completely forgot to make Easter eggs until twenty minutes before our picnic. So poor Lauren had warm, white eggs:) She didn't care... See I like to keep my kids expectations low...

RV U's said...

That pie, oh that pie. I could eat the screen.

Kristin said...

I really love the big pictures of your beautiful children.

And that pie looks so delish and so springy. Yum, yum!