Cord & I got to go to the Salt Lake Real game with our good friends Shane & Joanna. Since I am sure most of you aren't up on soccer standing you can read about why the game was so important here. If not I'll just tell you that the U.S. has never had a soccer team make it this far in this tournament. We were playing Monterey (Mexico) to see who would be the champion team.
Cordy Boy & Heidi
Shane & Joanna
The game was sold out and place was nuts!! We had fantastic seats -- on the 5th row. We were in the "supporters" sections so there drums and beers going the whole game. And we got into the chanting too. It really was a fun game to be a part of.
I could not believe how many streamers were thrown at the goal -- so many hit the goalie for Monterey. I couldn't believe it was legal!
The sad news is that Salt Lake lost. The good news is that Cord lost his voice cheering so loud.


4 comments:
Looks so fun!! Sad we lost!
Jon was telling me all about the upcoming game between them. Before that I had no idea they were doing so well!
Looks like an awesome experience. Those streamers are amazing!!! you look beautiful too Heidi!
That looks like so much fun! I had no idea there was a soccer team/division up there.
ZZZZZZZ Sorry I fell asleep during all the sports talk.
Post a Comment