Today my kids have all their Valentines Day Parties so we have been whipping up Valentines left and right. While the boys in our family just wanted to hand out candy and store bought "Transformer" valentines. Lily wanted to make some.
So we did a little searching and found these online.
We made these cell phones with candy dot buttons.
Lily had a great time making them and was so proud of herself as she put them all in a bag to take to school this morning.
My friend Britney made these treat filled boxes last year and I decided to copy her and make them this year. They were supposed to be easy and I think I made them a little harder than they needed to be.
Who me?
But they turned out really cute and I think I can use the idea for a lot of different things. They are Hershey Nuggets that are covered with a printed mailing label.
The designing the labels is where I made things a bit harder than they needed to be -- but hey they are cute right?!
After you put the treats in the boxes you wrap them up in some cute paper and there you have a cute valentine for teachers or anyone special.
I need to finish writing on these last few and then I will sit down and eat all the leftovers.
Happy Valentines Day!! XOXO
Friday, February 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I LOVE those cell phones!!! They are absolutely adorable! We will probably be copying those.
Soooo cute! You are so talented! I loved Heidi Jr's cellphones too.
Cute ideas! I better get planning for next year....
My girls would LOVE the cell phone idea. We'll have to remember that for next year!
Post a Comment