Soccer season just ended here...whew!
I can't wait until next year when Will & Barry will be in the same league and therefore on the same team -- that will save me a lot of time!
Here are a few shots of my superstars.
First there is Will the thrill. He is number "1" turning the ball around up by the ref.
Here he is kicking the ball for all he's worth. I seriously love the reaction of the player closest to him.
This was Barry's first year playing soccer. He had a blast! Here he is kicking one of his 3 goals of the game. Don't you love the arms. We do have to make ninja moves at all time after all.
"Yes!" is what he yells out after scoring goal #2.
Then of course after #3 he has to turn around and flash mom that million dollar smile!
It was a fun season and the great weather we had made it even better. I didn't have to wear a sweatshirt to one game this year! We were still in the 90's last week -- but Fall finally hit and I will be bundled up tomorrow night for Cole's football game.

5 comments:
I too am glad soccer is over.
I LOVE those photos. My two favorites are Will kicking with the kid next to him (so funny) and Barry's ninja arms -- even funnier.
Love it!
How fun! I just love watching little kid soccer. It is so funny. Your weather looks beautiful. It has been a nice "late summer" here as well, but fall has definitely shown up the last few days.
LOVE all your great action shots! wish i had got some this season.. . oh well. there's alway another season, right?
I love soccer! Your boys are so cute. Our games aren't done for another week or so. I just hope we finish before SNOW! So far it's been pretty nice.
Three goals???? That's awesome!
Post a Comment