Monday, October 4, 2010

Weekend

This weekend was not as productive as I had hoped it would be. Unfortunately I was sick all weekend. So I have some serious sewing to do this week!

The good news is that conference was on so I was inspired while I suffering on the couch! Oh & I love that the church has already listed talks that are great for the youth. Go here to see.



 In other good news the Giants clinched the NL West title and we have high hope for the playoffs.

As for this morning...I woke up late therefore Alli & Cole were up late, and then late to school. There is jelly all over the counter from making lunches this morning, Sponge Bob is blasting from the living room and my joints are super sore today (I'm really feeling the R.A.).   



My Dr. is slowly weaning me off the predisone so I can start taking something else.  As a result I am slowly weaning myself back on to Diet Coke.

3 comments:

Britney said...

Oh dear. What can I do for you? Bring you a Diet Coke? :)

Marcie Ashton said...

I hope you feel better. I'm sure the Coke is a great start!

The Prothero Gang said...

I'm so glad you can have diet coke again! I can bring you a fridge pack if you'd like!!! I probably have one in the pantry!