Friday, July 29, 2011
And She's Off!
Alli took off on a "pioneer trek" yesterday. I had to take a picture of her all decked out before she left.
She said "Oh yipee! Mom I just love having my picture taken in pioneer clothes-- on the front porch while people are driving by!"
I was glad to oblige
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Awesome. I don't know which I like better....her modern and sassy pioneer duds or her comment. I'm still laughing!
I bet she is the best looking(and best dressed) one out there.
I'm with Britney, she is full of sass! She makes a very cute pioneer...
super cute and fashionable to boot. sarah was equally as thrilled to have her picture snapped before she went on hers this year too. she was just mad because we made her go. whatever.
and p.s. love the sparkler pics! yay! my favorite kind.
"I wanted to tell you that I liked the black and white one the best and also the action sport pictures with the balls. Love, Macy."
Did you make the clothes for her? Way cute!
oops. I didn't realize Myles was signed in instead of me. I'm sure he'd think it was pretty cool, too!
Post a Comment