So while they were gone the younger set and I had fun running all over the park and going on scavenger hunts and hiked a bit. Here are the photos from our day:
When we got back from the hike we hung out...
Friday night we had a birthday party for Lily.
Lily got lots of treats and spending money from her grandparents -- she has been begging to do some shopping!
She had a great time and her big wish came true. What was the wish?
FAMILY DANCE PARTY!!
Yep, we dimmed the lights and cranked the music and all of us rocked out. Cord unfortunately has some video but I am not going to post it. But let me tell you there were some sweet moves (Finn). We played a ton of 80's music and Cord, Brady & I sung them at the top of our lungs. Kate we REALLY missed you!
Saturday night we set off fireworks and had the 4th of July allover again...
Our kids love going to Teasdale and hanging out with their cousins. We can't wait for next year to do it all over again!
Thanks Brady for hosting us!




5 comments:
Beautiful pictures and beautiful kids! I am so jealous. It makes me want to pack up the car and head some place (any place) out of town.
That's exactly what I was going to say-- beautiful red rock, and beautiful kids! You took some really great pics.
I love the family dance party idea. Rock on!
Looks like so much fun. We are big fans of family dance parties we have them regularly. The pictures are so beautiful. You know there is some beautiful scenery in New Mexico that you could photograph. The scenery that isn't on fire, that is.
If we just had more time . . . and money. - we could fly up and hang out too.
I LOVE Capitol Reef! Looks like you guys had a blast. Great pictures!
Post a Comment