Friday, July 15, 2011

Teasdale - Day 1

I am so far behind in posting I know it's going to take me forever to catch up. So I am going to start from last weekend and slowly work my way back.

Last weekend we went to Teasdale with Brady and his kids.

I took the camera along and well, went a little crazy...

First this is a picture of the lavender fields we see on the way.  It was raining and I just love how the purple stands out with the wet grass and the gray clouds.  Cord makes fun of me for always taking picture of these fields when we drive by but I can't help it!

We arrived on Friday and headed on a short hike to see some petroglyphs. Her are the pictures from our afternoon:






 I love taking pictures of the kids -- it's not often they are willing subjects so I had to take advantage of the situation!

























Lily said that it was her turn to be a paparazzo so she snapped this one of Cord & I.


This was the view as we drove away.

 

We saw a giant eagle's nest in a tree near the road.  And again here I am taking pictures out the window as we drive. Can you blame me really?  It is sooo beautiful!


 This house is called the "bottle house" because part of the wall is made of blue bottles.  It's pretty amazing and I love the old out house on the side.  Cole and Hector snuck inside a few time to look around (until they were shooed away by a neighbor).

Until sunset that is



 I think Will agrees with me

Barry loved the tire swing in the front and kept asking Brady to push him on it.

So I'll leave you with this picture of him at his finest.

No comments: