O Tannenbaum!
After church on Sunday we decorated our tree.
I love listening to the kids reminisce as they pull out ornaments they have made or ornaments people have given us. There is usually and argument about who gets to hang the glass icicle Grandma Mary gave us several years ago. I have no idea how they remember who hung it last year (they can't seem to remember to brush their teeth). Apparently Cole hung it last year and so Lily did this year.
This is a new favorite. I bought it at the Beehive Bazaar a few years ago. It's a santa painted on a dried gourd and I keep meaning to try and make some myself.
Sisterly love -- I had to take a picture of that!
We love the tree! It smells amazing and now it really feels like Christmas around here!

4 comments:
it looks great. there is nothing like a REAL tree to bring the christmas spirit. we haven't had a read one in years. . . i miss it.
You seem to be moving through your list like a champ!
I love your big full tree. We have a tribute to Charlie Brown Christmas trees this year. It is so scrawny and sad...but it's ours...
Your tree is fantastic. Great pictures too.
Post a Comment