I'll be there but thinkin of my Ducks the whole time!
Woot! Woot! Hollah fo yo mama at the Beehive Bazaar!!!! I know. I couldn't think of anything else to say.
See you tonight! I'm going to go sneak around the house and see if I can find some hidden cash anywhere... maybe the money fairy left me some. Ha! Good luck with that, right?
ooooo. i am just a tad bit green with envy. have fun!
wish i could b 2!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I'll be there but thinkin of my Ducks the whole time!
Woot! Woot! Hollah fo yo mama at the Beehive Bazaar!!!!
I know. I couldn't think of anything else to say.
See you tonight! I'm going to go sneak around the house and see if I can find some hidden cash anywhere... maybe the money fairy left me some. Ha! Good luck with that, right?
ooooo. i am just a tad bit green with envy. have fun!
wish i could b 2!
Post a Comment