We did color eggs on Saturday. Every year I am reminded how much I hate the smell of vinegar.
Then Cord hid the eggs plus some candy filled eggs for the kids to find.
I just love seeing Cole taking such good care of his shoes -- walking on the backs of them like that is just so great!
Another thing I love is noticing how much work I have to do in my yard -- if it would ever warm up enough so I could.
Sunday morning was wonderful. The Easter bunny came and we enjoyed a good breakfast...
And watched General Conference as a family. Perfect!

5 comments:
cSounds like a near-perfect day. If only Spring had shown up it would have been everything you wanted. (We are having the same problem here...)
i am ready for spring as well! tired of the wind. .. snow. .. wind. .. rain. . .ugh.
but enough complaining! love the pictures.
i had to chuckle with cole and his shoes. .. and i wonder why my kids always wear their shoes out so fast!!
happy late easter to you and all your family
Ok...I seriously just licked my computer screen! Those cinnamon rolls look sooooooo good!
I'm with KAren -- those cinnamon rolls look DEEEELICIOUS!
Oh those cinnamon rolls look so good! My favorite!
I hear you about the weather. I've been cranky and onery lately because I am just so ready for SPRING! Is that so wrong? Can it just warm up a little? Can the wind/rain/snow just go away?! Argh!!
Post a Comment