Here is what I am up to...
Quilting a baby quilt for Symonie - who is having her baby boy on Sunday.
Snacking on some peanut butter m&m's because they kind of look like the polka dots. Oh & they are my favorite.
Watching The Importance of Being Ernest while sewing and snacking.
A perfect afternoon!!
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
OOooooh I'm so jealous -- about everything! I love the fabric -- can't wait to see the finished product. I love peanut butter M&M's and I love that movie. Lucky duck!!
(P.S. I also love your fancy shmancy computer and monitor! Darn you and your beautiful MAC!)
What a cute blanket!
And the sun was shining today too. You must be living right!
Let me tell you about my day. Michael's ex-wife decided to claim Rebecca and told us on April 15th at noon, and we already filed our taxes in Feb (and spent the refund) so then I had to file an amendment and pay a bunch of money back. And just when I thought my day couldn't get any crappier...not one, but TWO of my patients had explosive diarrhea within minutes of each other and I had to drive them and their stinky bottoms back to Payson.
Hope you enjoyed your M and M and your movie.
Oh what Fun!
I LOVE that movie! One of my favorites. Rupert is just so, so... ? Perfect. He is tasty. He is witty. He is just enjoyable.
That quilt is so cute! Love the colors.
Post a Comment