Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Jump On It!!

Since our spring break weather was less than desirable we found a few indoor things to do with the kids.

You know like cleaning the bathroom, sorting through clothes and fun things like that.

We also took them to the movies and to Jump On It -- a great place where the kids get to jump on a mass of  trampolines.  They had such a great time.

I know there are probably too many pictures here but know that this is only a fraction of what I took.  This one is one of my favorites!!


We got there right when it opened so there weren't too many people there and the kids really had a lot of room to jump and play.


I love this next picture because I was able to get Cord & Alli, Cole & Lily in one shot.



Everyone had to do flips of course -- my job was to capture them.  I know it looks like Barry is about to do a face plant but he did successfully land on his back.

Cole...


I laugh at this one because the kid next to Will is looking at him like "what the heck?"


Yes even Cord flipped for the camera...


Lily and her perfect pike...


Alli and her flip...


Now I know you are wondering where the picture of me flipping is.  I was on the AHS diving team after all.  But lets just say that 5 kids later jumping is not something my bladder can handle too well. So for the good of all other jumpers I took a pass on jumping around. Ha Ha


We had a great time!!  I highly recommend it.  The kids were super tired and hungry when they were done so we feasted on Cafe Rio!


Now the house is quiet and all the kids are back in school and

I am jumping for joy!

Shhhh don't tell

4 comments:

Marcie Ashton said...

I never even could have imagined there was such a place! Love that you are doing your own jumping now.

Britney said...

So many great things to comment on....

I LOVE that sign - I laughed out loud.

I love that Cord jumped with the kids and looked pretty good doing it -- way to go tiger!

Barry completely looks like he is about to land on his neck. I'm so glad he didn't.

That looks like so much fun!!!

Ummm....your bladder....I'm still laughing.

I love that you are now jumping for joy at home. You are one funny girl.

Christie said...

That looks like A LOT of fun!

love your header

Robyn said...

What a fun day. I love the photos, esp Cord flipping. That's quite impressive.

I can relate to the bladder thing. Maybe if I had some depends... I'll have to call the person who got them at the white elephant last year. Ha!