Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Muir Woods



We took the kids to Muir Woods while we were in California.  I wish I could have bottles up the smell and brought it home with me.  It was amazing.


The kids had such a great time enjoying all the beauty and each other.  I really do wish I lived closer to my family so that these moments wouldn't be so rare.


My brother Chris & his family


Aunt Helen & Uncle Kevin






I love this picture!!



How many cousins can you fit in a tree?






I am so glad that there are places that have been preserved.  "This is the best tree-lovers monument that could possibly be found in all the forests of the world" -- John Muir 


3 comments:

David and RaieGene Robison Family said...

What a beautiful place. Looks like so much fun!

Marcie Ashton said...

I've always wanted to visit Northern California. It looks so beautiful.

Unknown said...

wow. your pictures look fantastic! and I also made it through all your beach photos too! looks like quite the fun vacation and time with family. i need to invest in a nice camera and practice taking pictures!