Monday, August 16, 2010

Giants Game

Another love my family has is a love for the San Francisco Giants.  We love our black and orange! Luckily the Giants were in town and we were able to get group seating.  It was serious fun!


The Todd Nelson's


Cole & Dylan  (note the bunny ears courtesy of Todd & Kabe)


The Brent Nelsons


Barry, Grandpa & Thom


The cutest girls in orange I ever did see.




Chris & Kim just LOVE having their picture taken!


We had a blast and ate far too many garlic fries!




3 comments:

Marcie Ashton said...

I am jealous. So, so so, very jealous. I have only been to a couple Diamondback games and once to an Angels game. My dream would be to go to Wrigley Field (I grew up watching the Cubs on WGN), but I would take any other option happily.

Unknown said...

i love that you all have you giants gear on!
looks like a fun crowd to hang out with for a game.

The Prothero Gang said...

I want to be in your family. Your reunions look like a lot more fun than ours!!!