Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Spring Break - Disneyland

The kids had the best day ever at the most magical place on earth. 

All of our feet were sore that night -- we arrived at 9:30AM and left at 9:45PM

Whew!!

So here are the pictures from our day...














I laugh so hard every time I see this picture and look at Barry's face!



Barry and Will thought these were real elephants! 









We had a great time!

Now on to San Diego!

3 comments:

Marcie Ashton said...

I love Disneyland. Love it.

Brigham said...

I can see the magic. Barry makes the funniest faces I have ever seen! Alli looks sassy with her bangs. Lily and the long-jump made me laugh too. That is AWESOME.

We are jealous you went to see the RSL game, looked like such fun... and I love that your good news was that Cord lost his voice. You must have enjoyed the ride home and rest of the evening so much more.

Shay

It was great to see you all on Saturday.

Britney said...

AWESoME!!! So jealous!