We visited the San Diego Zoo while we were in town. The kids absolutely loved it -- I would say almost as much as Disneyland! It was a hot day and it felt so great to be in the sun!
We took soooo many pictures I can't even begin to put them on here but here are the ones the kids choose so share.
It's a bit long so get a snack.
Three turtles playing leap frog
Ok so this rattle snake kept trying to bite us. It was so freaky! I am not super scared of animals or anything but this totally got my heart pumping and I was a little wigged out.
Really mom?
Here is the polar bear just before he took his nap.
Feeding time!
The lion and the sign Cole made me take a picture of...
Luckily we were at least 20 feet away!
I adore giraffes!! The baby was only two weeks old!
Lily took this one and we are laughing so hard because apparently the camel said "cheese!"
It looks like we photoshopped the white teeth but I promise this is the original!
We had to wait in a 20 minutes line to see this guy - or gal - I can't remember which!
After the zoo we got to hang out with Camie again. We had such a great time visiting and laughing and catching up.
Like I've said the kids love her and so it was fun to see her. They also love the pool at her apartment! Their feet kept going in and out until they were soaked!
Camie was so sweet and had fun things for the kids. It was like Christmas!
Cole has this hanging in his room and reminds me to look at it daily!
She gave Alli a keychain that said she loved her dad except when he is dancing and then gave cord tis shirt! So funny! It was dark so the picture didn't come out great but I think you get the idea.
We had a great time and really wish that we lived closer to Camie & Tommy! We love you guys!!!


1 comment:
Awesome pics. I love the zoo.
Post a Comment