Monday, December 8, 2008

And you thought I was done...

These are a few pictures my sister-in-law Jen took of our favorite family ice cream shop. Since I was a very wee pup my grandparents used to take my brothers, cousins & me to Fenton's in Oakland. Now there is one in Vacaville so we head over there when ever we are in town.




Doesn't it all look good!
Heather N.-- next time we are home we'll have to meet you and Kevin there!


7 comments:

Unknown said...

that is some serious icecream!!
you always have the funnest pics.

Karen said...

Wow...I nearly shorted out my keyboard by the amount of drool dripping from my lips. YUMM-O!! Let's open one of those here in Springville.

Shauna said...

The picture of Cole and Cord is a sweet one, Cole looks so happy. I like the look of Allie and Lily's ice cream, I'll have one of those, please.

3girlsmom said...

looks like you all had a great time! love the picture with you all at the golden gate brigde! i love that place too. i miss california even though i haven't been there for soooooo long. this year marked me living in florida longer than ca. ): but such is life. i will someday post our thaksgiving pics too. have a fun december!

Kristin said...

Oh my--I love, love, love ice cream and that looks divine.

Lindsay said...

The last time we went to the temple our friends that work at the temple tried to give us directions to Fentons. We started off with high hopes and hungry tummies. All we did was drive around in very lovely part of the Oakland hills. It may have even been Peidmont. Even with the stupid navigation system we couldn't find it. Next time, we are calling the Udalls for directions!

Anya said...

O.My.Gush. That looks amazing! I am a lactose intolerant, but have a hard time (well, let's just say, I have never turned ice cream down)
I safer horably after but the sweet taste of ice cream just wins every time.