Alli & Lily needed a little something to give team mates and friends for Christmas. I didn't want to spend a lot of money -- after all there are 11 other girls on Alli's team. So this is what we did.

We made these cute hair elastics.

I went to the fabric store and bought buttons to cover in the notions department (we got the largest ones) and then the girls picked out the fabric they wanted to use & we made the buttons.

At first I tried to cut the loop end of the button to attach the elastic but that didn't work. So we used smaller elastics and looped them through and that worked great.

I think they just look so cute!
3 comments:
where can i place my order? they are DANG cute!!!
wow! looks like you all had a great christmas!!!!! how fun! i can totally empathize with you about not getting to bed early enough and then the kids coming in early! two of ours were up at 3:45!!!!!! we had just gone to bed at like 2am also!!!! we made them go back to sleep until a decent time!
even though the kids did enjoy the pool today (we did have to heat it up) i am a bit jealous to see pics of you all in your winter gear! it would be fun to visit the cold weather!
happy new year!!!!
Those turned out so cute!!!!
Post a Comment