But first let me just bug Cord a little more by posting a picture of the MVP watch he received from work -- he is just so happy that I posted about it at all. He just loves it when random people come up to him at church an congratulate him (thanks Anya!!) But it is a nice watch don't you think?
The "girls" and I snuck away from all the hustle and bustle to celebrate the birth of Britney & Rebecca. They are two of my very favorite people. Along with the other women here. We had a great time eating and shopping.
I loved that the dinner was catered and no one had to bring a thing. We played a fun version of Bingo. Each woman in attendance wrote her name on a piece of paper as she arrived (and put it in a box) then they received a blank bingo card. Each woman then had other women sign their names on the bingo card to fill up the 16 squares. Later during dinner we passed the box of names around and everyone pulled a name out of the box and wrote a reason why that sister is an angle. Then when we played bingo -- if your name was called out you had to stand and a nice thing was said about you. People said such nice and sweet things about each other!
We also watched Elder Jeffery Holland's talk he gave last conference "The Ministry of Angels"
(Saturday afternoon session) and watched a video of pictures of the women in our ward. It was a great night.
I know I said I wouldn't put you to sleep but I am sure some of you are snoring. I will post more holiday happenings tomorrow. We did have a merry Christmas an hope your holidays have been wonderful too!

1 comment:
Hey-good to have a little update. I hope your Christmas was wonderful. What about Brigham? He has to go back? I guess I didn't realize that. Boy, that's got to be hard. His wife must be one strong woman. He and my sister Cortney were buds growing up.
I laughed at your picture of the medicine. That's been my question for a long time. I mean, how do you take the stuff if you are traveling and don't have access to the kitchen knife? I hope you get well soon-that can be so miserable.
Hope the new year is a happy one for you!
Post a Comment