Last but not least, if you are a member of the LDS Church and have a young family, grandchildren, are serving or know someone who is serving in Primary or Nursery... you will be excited that I am finally unveiling my much loved hobby for the last year: Cds with 222 of the best pages from the last 10 years of the FRIEND magazine. You will never have to search for a Family Home Evening lesson, primary talk or coloring page again. These Cds are being distributed with permission from the FRIEND copyrights department. The best part is that I am selling them for cost only (50 cents each) and that includes a case. They would make for great stocking stuffers or neighbor gifts. You can also order black and white copies of 175 of the pages as well. Those are being sold at cost only as well. Cd's $0.50 / Black & White copies of the pages $6.00. Please order at least 2 CDs at one time or I actually loose money on your purchase in paypal fees!
Monday, December 1, 2008
A GREAT THING
I have been sick and still don't feel too well -- but we made it back from California safe and sound. I just thought I'd pass this link along. It is a perfect thing for Primary lessons, FHE or other Sunday activities with your kids. This is from Dani's blog... Go to her site to order them -- she is only taking orders until tomorrow night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Thanks for the heads up! I ordered them and even got one for my sister - she'll love it!
I'm sorry you're not feeling well, but I'm glad you're home safe and sound. I hope you feel well soon!!!!!!!
This will be great for my nursery lessons and FHE, thanks so much.
I too am happy you're home and hope you feel better soon.
I love the new blog look for the holidays. Just the right touch.
Sorry you're sick. We've had our share over here too, it's not fun! Get well soon.
The Primary CD sounds great. Thanks for the tip!
they are no longer available. .. sounds good, though.
Poo...I missed it. I didn't look at your blog yesterday and now I am just kickin myself!
Sorry you're sick...get well, K?
You do know this is cause you were kissin with Rebecca at book club, right? Remember...you and I talked about this, you gettin sick while you were in CA cause she gave you strep?
Post a Comment