Thursday, November 27, 2008

Daily Gratitude






So I have been a bit of a slacker with my daily posting. But hey, I'm on vacation! But I really wanted to say that I am so thankful for the opportunity I have to be a mother.

As many of you know we lost our little boy Corwin about 12 years ago and I have had 3 other late term miscarriages. For a while I wasn't sure if we would have more children after Alli. But we have been blessed beyond our dreams. Cord & I have 5 amazing children who we love more and more each day.

So on Thanksgiving I am expressing my gratitude for the joy my children bring me. (oh & stay tuned -- I'm sure there will be posts about how these 5 blessed children are driving me nuts!)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

you have brought a tear to my eye, heidi. those are some precious pictures. your children are even more blessed to have an incredible mom like you.
hope you are having a great vacation, and thanksgiving.

Shauna said...

Amazing photos! They say it all.

Brenda said...

I just adore that photo of Ali and Cole cause those were the days of our bloomin friendship! Love them too...you Udalls are the best!

Karen said...

Gorgeous pics, "you dolls"! The one of Lily looks like that it could be on the cover of a magazine. She's cuter than Suri Cruise! And they are good kids too!

Marcie Ashton said...

Those sweet kids are lucky to have you as a mom. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. And I promise to remember them when you want to write about the same kids driving you nuts.

3girlsmom said...

i agree! good pics! and yes we all know how much our own drive all of us crazy but we love them anyway!! hope you had a great vacation!

Robyn said...

Oh the photos are all so adorable. You have such cute, cute kids. I am partial to Will since he was a baby when we lived near you- those eyes are gorgeous- but they are all so beautiful. You have such a sweet family.

Anya said...

Heidi, you do have beautiful children!!! And as hard of a job as being a mom is, it is also the one thing in life I would never trade for anything. It is one thing that brings me the most joy and fulfillment. The one thing, that makes me a better person, because I want them to be better and so I must be better first. Heavenly Father sure knows what He is doing. The greatest teaching tool and motivator, ever.