I love to sew and quilt and I just love fabric. I love to look at it and dream of what I can create. I love the colors and patterns -- it just makes me happy. I can't tell you how much I enjoy going to the quilt shop and looking at fabric -- OK and buying fabric. I even receive a few fabric catalogs that I pour over. I am so grateful that Cord puts up with all the money I spend on fabric!
Monday, November 10, 2008
Daily Gratitude
I love to sew and quilt and I just love fabric. I love to look at it and dream of what I can create. I love the colors and patterns -- it just makes me happy. I can't tell you how much I enjoy going to the quilt shop and looking at fabric -- OK and buying fabric. I even receive a few fabric catalogs that I pour over. I am so grateful that Cord puts up with all the money I spend on fabric!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Are these your fat squares? Love the fabrics.
Yes -- these are the ones I bought at the big sale. Merry Christmas to me!
Post a Comment