Lindy tagged me to list "7 random things about me". I don't know if I can think of seven -- I'm kind of boring. Well...lets see...
1. Like you Lindy, I cannot sleep if anyone is touching me. If Cord's foot happens to stray to my side it is promptly swatted away. I also hate being hot while I sleep so I have fewer blankets on than Cord.
2. I watch too much T.V. I have far too many shows set to record on my DVR. I wont list all of them here but I will say that there are more than 12. My new favorite is Fringe
3. I love to eat popcorn. It is one of my most favorite things. Throw in some milk duds and I am in heaven.
4. I like to play the old 80's video game Centipede. Back in the day I could really kick butt! (do you remember that Heather?)
5. I like to play Final Fantasy (video game) on our PS2. I help the kids out when they get stuck.
6. I didn't get my drivers license until I was 20 -- long story
7. I liked Pina Coladas, and getting caught in the rain.
And the feel of the ocean, and the taste of champagne.
I like making love at midnight, in the dunes of the cape.
How's that for random?
OK now it's your turn -- Shauna, Heather, Brenda & Karen -- Post it on your blog and then tag 4 more people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I love the "poetry" in that last comment. You are full of surprises. Now, are those "virgin" pina coladas? Are you into Yoga? For some reason I can hear a melody.
Yes, this is random but I can't get on the bookclub blog! I was all set up to post and tried to get on but everytime I try it closes down my whole windows program. Help.
Yes, the Book Club blog is messed up. Satrted last week when the post of the Crucial Conversations was loaded.
The problem originates with the blog and something that wads loaded into wheter book of the day ro recipes or the photo of the book. I have had the same porblem and had to changed settings to get some of it to load. Still not working 100%
I probably should have waited until I was 20 to get my license. I got in my first accident on my 16th birthday just 3 hours after I got my license. And then I had 2 more accidents in the next 6 months. I want to hear your story.
I remember you telling me once before that you had some issues with insomnia. I didn't realize that it was midnight "appointments" that were keeping you up. I don't feel bad for you anymore.
oh-i'll read random things about you anyday heidi!
holy centipede batman! i do remember that. mauricio still gets mad that there was one in a hotel we stayed in right after we got married and we were driving to missouri and i HAD to beat the high score!
i still LOVE that game.
holy crap i can't stand when people touch me while i sleep either! mauricio always gets mad, but i will have to show him your post so he won't think i am the only one!
i wonder if it stems from the kids always on me during the day that i am touched out when i am going to sleep?
Champaine? love making at midnight?
Heidi....to much information girl
Just kidding....you are funny
Nice...I was actually just looking to post something interesting on my blog...thanks! :O)
Post a Comment