Monday, November 17, 2008
Daily Gratitude
I am so grateful for preschool! Will & Barry attend the funnest school and they love it. And I love that I can have some one-on-one time with which ever son is home while the other is at school. Today I am especially grateful for teacher Lynda.
I brought Will to school this afternoon (12:30). Now Will likes to be independent and doesn't like me to walk him to the door. So I dropped him of & watched him run up the walk. Well, about 1:00 I was talking to Cord on the phone and he reminded me that today was Barry's day at school not Will!
Why am I so forgetful? Cord so lovingly said "Come on Heidi we've been doing this since September." So I threw Barry in the car and went back to preschool. Lynda just laughed and said I wasn't the first one to get the days mixed up. And as an added bonus she just had Will stay today too! So I have a few hours kids free to get something done...like blogging! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I am still laughing!!!!!!!!!!! :) Everytime I replay the story in my head a smile creeps onto my face. I don't know why, but I find it very funny!!!!
Who doesn't love teacher Lynda?!?!?!!!!!!!! :)
wow! What a neat lady. But-for the uninformed-what is "farm school?"
Farm School is just what my kids call their preschool. Because it is on a farm of sorts. There are llama, turkeys, pigs, geese and kangaroo just to name a few. It's a fun place to be. The kids get to pet the animals and everything.
That is funny...what a nice teacher to let Will stay after the oversight.
Could it be that you have one too many irons in your fire this week? If I don't talk to you before you go...Have a Happy Happy Turkey Day. Be sure and tell your parents I said "Hello!" Loves...see you when you get back! Then it's Beehive Bazaar time! Yeah...
What a funny story! And what a great teacher.
sounds like me- who always has to drop off myka's lunch to her right before they walk to the lunchroom! i have got to start making it the night before...
that is a great story. all my days sort of roll into one, i am sure i would get mixed up if i had two kids at the same preschool on different days. that is just asking for some mixups to occur!
Post a Comment