Friday, November 14, 2008

Daily Gratitude

Friday:

Our Laptop

Yesterday the laptop was on the fritz so I wasn't able to post but thanks to Cord it is working again! Being just a day with out it was hard -- so today I am grateful for the ability to post!

Thursday:

Lunch
Every afternoon I make the boys lunch and then take one of them to preschool. Then while which ever son is home watches a little tube I eat lunch (yesterday it was ham & swiss on rye). I have to say that it is one of my favorite times of day. It is quiet and I usually read a magazine and relax. With all that I have to do on a daily basis it's nice to know I have some time for me.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

WOW--you have been busy. I have just loved going through all the things you are grateful for and getting to know you just that much better. This is such a great idea!!

I was just talking to my sister the other day about how as a mom I tend to scarf my food--eat and go, go, go. Good for you to take that time for yourself each day. So deserved!

Looked like a very yummy lunch, I might add.

3girlsmom said...

i agree! gracie and i usually enjoy a nice lunchtime together chatting while we eat. nice and quiet before the big girls get home from school and all the craziness starts!

Brenda said...

I just wanted to tell you that I love that you took a photo of your sandwich and your diet Pepsi! :O)