Friday, November 7, 2008

Daily Gratitude


Family
Both the family I was born into and the family I married into are amazing. I am lucky enough to have great relationships with both. I love my parents are am so grateful for the tremendous love and support they have given to me. I hope someday I can be as good as they are. I am also grateful to Cord's parents who raised such a caring son. I am lucky to have married into a family where I feel so comfortable and loved.

4 comments:

Robyn said...

Wow, I wish we had such a great photo of each of our families- these are priceless. Jared's family is too spread out to get us all in one photo (unless we did a round the world trip). My family takes one for Christmas every year, but that's just my sibs and parents. We don't have one with ALL of us. I will have to suggest it at Thanksgiving. I'm sure they'll all love me for that!! I can't believe we don't ever do it?!?

Shauna said...

You are sweet to love your family so much and they are all so blessed to have you. Special.

Anonymous said...

I like the Daily Gratitude thing you are doing! It's a good idea.

Unknown said...

did i already say that i love this daily gratitude that you are doing? well, what a great idea!

and that is so great you have 2 incredible families to be a part of! they are lucky to have you too.