Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Daily Gratitude

Online Bill Pay

Not only do I save paper, I save a lot of time!
Who isn't grateful for more time?

6 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shauna said...

I agree, this is a great invention. We don't need a personal "touch" to pay bills. It's much faster than the snail mail.

Robyn said...

Amen to that. i love it. In Australia we could even pay tithing online. Nice.

Unknown said...

I had to delete my comment above today. i read it and it just didn't make any sense. sorry.

Anya said...

O.k. Heidi, here is her blog name
Just go and check out her sewing and cooking links. (I don't know, maybe I am crazy, but she reminds me of you. She seems pretty with it.)
Anyway, can't wait to hear what you have to say.
www.deepthoughtsbycynthia.blogspot.com
P.S. if you don't see anything a like with you and her....please, still be my freind...(smile)

Brenda said...

I thought you were going to say you were thankful for money...I just saw the photo at first and thought hmmmmmm.....