Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Get Out & Vote!


I voted today -- I hope you will do the same!

2 comments:

3girlsmom said...

yep! sure did! with florida being one of the swing states you bet i was at the polls today. plus we had TONS of amendments to vote for. one being the gay marriage issue! crazy huh?

remember when we voted back at ricks with our absentee ballots? who would have ever thought that we'd be voting about keeping marriage between a man and a woman?

i didn't realize that ca was also voting on the abortion consent issue and it's close! we had that years back here in fl and thankfully it passed! if my daughter ever got an abortion without my knowledge or consent before she turned 18 i would be livid!! HELLO! it is our job as parents to help them make that decision not planned parenthood!!!!

okay i am off my soapbox now.

let us know if you get your new library!

Robyn said...

I did vote, not that it did any good!