Sunday, November 16, 2008

Daily Gratitude

Seasons

For all the complaining I do about the snow in February you would think I hate snow. But I do love living in a place with four seasons. It is nice to have the time of the year marked with budding leaves or beautiful flowers, colored mountains or a snow covered lawn. I do especially love fall and like my kids I hope for snow on Christmas eve!

3 comments:

Britney said...

I love the pictures of the seasons at your house! good idea!

Unknown said...

i also love the pictures. it makes me appreciate the seasons we get here a little more.

Shauna said...

You all have one of the best houses around. It's just so unique and I especially love the way you have the lights for Christmas. The lilac's have a very sweet meaning too, I'll always think of you when I see them.