It is Thanksgiving and the list of things I am thankful for is much too long to list here. I love Thanksgiving because it gives me an opportunity to reflect on all I have. It also gives me a renewed resolve to care more for the people around me than the things around me.
The most important things in my life are the six beautiful people I share my home with. The most important thing I can spend my time doing is being with them. I am so grateful for each of them and the love they show me."The longer we live, the greater is our realization that it is brief. Opportunities come, and then they are gone. I believe that among the greatest lessons we are to learn in this short sojourn upon the earth are lessons that help us distinguish between what is important and what is not. I plead with you not to let those most important things pass you by as you plan for that illusive and nonexistent future when you will have time to do all that you want to do. Instead, find joy in the journey—now."-- Thomas S. Monson
I hope you are surrounded by those you love and have a wonderful holiday!

6 comments:
What a beautiful family. Hope you had a great day!
What a sweet post. I really like that quote.
Great post. Great pictures. I'm thankful for my great neighbors!
thanks for the quote and always a great reminder.
sweet family pictures!
Beautiful pictures. And a beautiful post. Happy Thanksgiving.
I love these photos!!!!!! You have such a great family and so many blessings to be grateful for.
Post a Comment