Monday, January 25, 2010

Cake



Sunday is alway a day for cake.

We go to church in the morning, have a late lunch or early supper, get in our lounge wear, play games and eat cake.

We Udalls love to eat cake!



Yesterday I made a chocolate cake that Cord's sister Symonie recommended here.  It was so good!  And super easy to make.  I highly recommend it to all of you cake lovers out there.  In fact I am wiping crumbs off my mouth as I type!



Go make some cake!

Enjoy!

6 comments:

Karen said...

Looks Delicious!! Did you bake any BBs in it? Seriously..I want the recipe.

Kristin said...

Yummy, yummy. Would love the recipe . . .

Heidi said...

Just click on the link (the word "here") to get the recipe. It's super easy - a cake mix, pudding & sour cream just to name a few!

Marcie Ashton said...

"Let them eat cake" huh? It looks wonderful. We've been in a "cake" mode lately. I'm going to have to try this one.

symonie said...

Glad you liked it! I saved that recipe off a blog a long time ago and finally made it. So easy and good. Now I just need to get a pretty cake stand like you . . .

Britney said...

Looks so yummy! How about you make me some cake. :)