Friday, January 29, 2010

The Toy Store


This is the next block in my "city/town" quilt.  I really love the way the toy store turned out! I love the fabric and think it is just a fun one.  The block is 9 1/2 inches square and I must say that sewing those little pinwheels about did me in!

Don't look too closely at it or you'll see my mistakes - but I love it.  Making these "city blocks" (get it)  has been a lot of fun and has pushed me  a bit in my sewing.  I can't wait to make the rest!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

i love funfinity! i can't wait to see everything all together. it is going to be amazing. . .

Marcie Ashton said...

This quilt really makes me wish a could sew. I love your updates as you finish a block.

Britney said...

Oh mercy. That is so stinking cute. I love it! You are so talented.

mycattripoli said...

soooo coooool

Shauna said...

Perfect!

Kristin said...

You are so talented. It's awesome.

RV U's said...

This is the coolest thing - among the many cool things you do - I even remember this "fun" store.