a trip to AZ sure would be nice, wouldn't it? Hang in there! You could try cranking up some music. Sometimes that helps me get movin.
Oooooo I am with you! I am ready for green grass, baseball games, and evenings that don't get dark until after eight. Of course even that doesn't really motivate me to clean anything...
Ditto. Bring on springtime . . .please.
AMEN Sister....let's go to lunch or something...anything! Salads at the Trolley?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
a trip to AZ sure would be nice, wouldn't it? Hang in there!
You could try cranking up some music. Sometimes that helps me get movin.
Oooooo I am with you! I am ready for green grass, baseball games, and evenings that don't get dark until after eight.
Of course even that doesn't really motivate me to clean anything...
Ditto. Bring on springtime . . .please.
AMEN Sister....let's go to lunch or something...anything! Salads at the Trolley?
Post a Comment