WILL!..
BARRY!...
Sigh!...
Really?...
YOU HAD BETTER GO FIND A MAGIC ERASER!
AND YOU HAD BETTER FIND ONE FAST!
And a few other words I won't quote here...
This is what the little boys did today for fun.
Alli took these pictures for me while I was counting to ten in the other room. I really thought we were over this stage. They haven't written on the walls in years. So why start today?!
"Because we found a red marker"
Of course
I wish I had a picture with them in it so you could get the scale. These pictures they drew are HUGE. They took all the sheets of Barry 's bed then stood on it and wrote on the wall (the entire length of the twin bed.)
Good times!

17 comments:
Ooooooooooooooh my goodness! I think I would be counting to 1000 in the other room. How many magic erasers did that take?! This is gonna be a long summer my friend!
PS It's a good thing they're so cute!
ouch oh my and add a few sighs but ....I could not stop laughing..I'm the grandma you know, the mom in me would have not reacted with laughter.
Get a painting easel????
Oh my. I have to admit I was laughing too!!!!! So funny!!! (because they're not mine!) I also have to add, that I love their pictures. I think they're kind of cute -- especially the cute little guy in the middle. Oh so funny! Sorry about that, but I needed a good laugh. Maybe you should paint one of their walls in chalk paint and let them go nuts!
Do I really want a brother for Max, they will be just like Will and Barry. I will be coming to you for advice on parenting and patience...
They do have skills though. You might want to keep these pictures just in case one of them makes money some day - and then they can pay you back on a very high interest rate.
We miss you guys.
OOOooooo! I am sorry. We had a coffee table in our house that we all drew on. But at least it was on the bottom. By the time we were in high school (yes high school) my mom was just letting all visitors just sign in on it. It's a nice collection of all my boyfriends...
That makes me feel better that my kids are still in school. Thanks for the perspective. :)
Seriously...I feel your pain.
How funny! You know it is.
I like the dinosaur/pirate looking thing. Elicia would have LOVED to join in with them.
Oh my gush! I would have totally lost it, and so rightfully be justified for it.
I'm so sorry. I have a basement wall downstairs that Jared has been drawing on. If Will and Barry need a creative outlet in the future, send them over here. Their smiley faces and pirates would look great between the crosses and stars of David.
I have a couple of magic erasers if you need them and Jared is still looking for community service hours if you need some elbow grease.
p.s. I miss the couch already.
I feel your pain Sista! Although, I do have to say, the drawings are very cute.
Oh, boy! My kids haven't tried this yet, but I feel like there's been a lot of fighting with everyone home all day. I started telling them that the longer they fight, the longer they get to "rest" during rest time!
i hear ya. .. i am just impressed that you counted to 10! i am not sure i would have been able to hold it in that long. . . good for you.but i agree, the picture are very cute. . .just not on the walls.
That is hilarious. Thank you so much for the cutest blanket. We haven't bought anything but if this baby comes early at least we will have a blanket. I miss Lily already.
holy crap that is funny! savannah is my child that does these things. i guess i should do a post on how she tried to make knitting needles with tinker toys last week! ha! i feel for you. at least they are good little artist! you will laugh at this one day.
loved all the end of the year stuff. reminded me that i have to post ours too. but for now hitting the pool.
hope your summer is less..um..eventful now.
Priceless. I can hear their explanation now. Seems a logical reason to me!
Post a Comment