
The house we rented was so great. It was a three bedroom home with room for everyone. There was even room for Cord's brother Keegan who came with us too. The kids were all happy to have a bed and no one has to sleep on the couch or floor. The house had a beautiful covered deck and the pool that got a lot of use mid day when the jellyfish were out in full force.
Here are are few (ha!) pictures of the kids swimming and a few of the house and Kino Bay. I will warn you now this will probably be a boring travel log for most of you -- and there are probably far too many pictures but that is what blogs are for right?

The house was painted bright white inside and out. It was clean and cheery. The door frame and window trims were painted this beautiful blue.
I was taking pictures of the veranda the first morning we were there when Barry poked his sleepy head out of his room.

This is a shot looking down the beach

And around the corner from our house.

Brady & Kate's house was close to our house which was perfect. My kids were so happy to have their cousins to hang out with. We ate & hung out at both places. This is the view from their back porch. The guys did take the kayaks out and of course that was the time I didn't have my camera with me!

The pool's blue tiles made a beautiful backdrop for pictures of the kids.


Cord is forcing me to post this picture and against my better judgement I am.



We went into "Old Kino" for some shopping. Here we are down by the pier.

Isn't the water beautiful!? The dock was covered in pelicans. We saw so many dive into the water & scoop up fish as we were swimming -- it was great!

The kids had Pesos burning a hole in their pockets. Alli & Lily spent theirs on jewelry and a dress while the boys spent theirs on iron wood figures.

The hard part was picking out just which one they wanted to take home.

Cole choose a knife & a shark. Will picked a sting ray and a small turtle while Barry came home with a cat and a quail.

Just before we piled into the hot car Cord bought us all "nieves" or flavored shaved ice. They were made with real fruit and they tasted amazing. I got lime & Cord got cantaloupe. I wish I had one right now.
Stay tuned for the beach pictures.
You know you can't wait!
7 comments:
Great pictures...thanks for sharing! I love that Barry picked out a cat and a quail...that's what I would have picked. I love quail...the way the choose to run across the street with their little legs rather than fly...it's just so dang cute. I wish I could fill my back yard with quail, but I think the cats would eat them. Oh, I meant to ask you about the Jelly fish stinging. Did you try peeing on it? Like on Friends? I've always wondered if that worked.
It's Karen...NOT Diane. I'll go log her out and get it straight.
See... it really is me.
Oh,......wowy wow!!!!! I am even more jealous now!!!
Those are some glorious pictures! What a dreamy vacation for all of you!
I love all of the swimming pictures. You have some incredibly beautiful children. They must get it from their mother -- you look PERFECT in the pool!
I think next time I should go with you. Can't you squeeze me in the car? I'll be your nanny!
Heidi! Such great pictures. The water is beautiful. And the houses you both had look great. What fun. I am so glad you are such a good blogger!
You can never post too many pictures--especially when they look this good. This is my idea of a perfect vacation. I'm following you all down next time.
: )
So is that Kino Bay? Where did you go, if not? Beautiful! Looks like such a fun vacation and great memories for the kids!
Post a Comment