The internet is unbelievably slow so I won't be posting again until we're home.
Here are a few shot of the house we are renting and the kids on the beach. We having been having a great time and the kids are especially loving hoping from the beach to the pool.
The weather hasn't been too hot and no one's sunburn is too bad. We have all been stung by a jellyfish though. It doesn't hurt for long luckily.
Today is Lily's birthday!! We are going to have a party tonight -- Cord is our finding a birthday cake substitute now. I sure do love my Lily-lumpkins and I hope this birthday (she's 8!!) is one she remembers for a long time. She makes me laugh everyday and you should see how tan she is now (and how white her butt is :) ha! ha!)
I have taken a million pictures and I can't wait to share them.

7 comments:
looks like a very pretty place!! have a marvelous time!!
Happy Birthday Lily! I love 8 year old girls.
Have fun and stay safe.
oh, it looks wonderful there, Heidi! I was just scrolling through your posts and realize it has been a little while since I caught up with things. . . but our internet is on now, so that is a good thing.
the girls have been asking about lily, so call when you get back and let's get together!
Happy birthday to lily, too!
It looks like you and your new camera are best friends already! Beautiful photo's, can't wait to see the rest. I'm so happy you are all having a great time.
Happy Birthday to you Lily!
What a wonderful place to celebrate!!
GREAT photos!! Sounds like you're having a wonderful time. I'm so jealous!
Happy bday Lily!!!!! 8?!?!!!! Wow!
Post a Comment