Thursday, May 13, 2010

Camera Strap Cover

I have seen so many people out in blog land with such great camera strap covers that I decided to make one for myself.

(mine)

I looked a few places online and found this great tutorial from one of my favorite blogs.  I stuck to her directions only I added several straight stitches along the length of the strap to help it keep it's shape. I did this before hemmed the short sides.

(Robyn's)

I made two. One for me and one for my friend Robyn for her birthday.  I think I might make another so I can mix it up when the mood strikes - cause that's the kinda girl I am! (ha!)

8 comments:

Marcie Ashton said...

I really should have learned to sew...

mycattripoli said...

uh oh- you might have to do a step by step for me- because i would really like that

Kristin said...

you are amazing. seriously.

Robyn said...

Heidi, I love, love, love my strap so much! Thanks so much for the great birthday present. I have already had people ask me where I got it. You better get some on Etsy and fast! That way I can promote your store!

Britney said...

Love 'em!

Amanda said...

totally fell in love with that blog! Now I just want to sew sew sew!

The Prothero Gang said...

Can you make me a camera case? We got a new camera and have nothing to carry it in!

3girlsmom said...

fun catching up on your fam. so cute as always. i especially love the mother's day post. nice to see you showing the "fun" side of being a mom. mine was spent in bed with a stupid sinus infection. but i did get breakfast in bed. and yes, it was edible.

love the camera strap! seriously you should sell those babies!!