Monday, May 10, 2010

Kite Flying for FHE


Alli

About a month ago Cord bought two kites for us to fly but we haven't gotten out to fly them.  That is until tonight.  We were afraid that is was going to start raining again but it stopped just for us I think.  We had a nice window of clear sky and there was a great breeze for the kites.

Lily & Cole   

The kids had so much fun and I had a great time watching them.

Lily & Cole

I have the hardest time picking which pictures I want to post.  I took about 80 pictures tonight (really) so this is what i have weeded them down to which is still probably a lot for most of you but they it's my blog :) ha! ha!

Barry

Cord, Cole & Barry


Alli & Cole


Cord & kids


Oops! Barry had a hard time steering.

Cole & Will

Will




And I leave you with this great shot of me because my kids say I never put pictures of myself on here.

6 comments:

Marcie Ashton said...

Looks like fun! I love the stormy skies. It's beautiful.

The Prothero Gang said...

Your last picture makes me laugh because every time someone takes a picture of me I'm either making a face or it's my butt!

Karen said...

I love the ladybug one! Awesome!! Where did you guys go?

Chantel said...

Fabulous pictures, post them to your hearts content. I love looking at them.

Heidi said...

Karen we went to Kelvin Grove Park - kind of bown by Wal-mart

Britney said...

GREAT photos!!!

Looks like a great time!