Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hershey Track Meet

 
** Please make sure the Chariots of Fire music is playing in your head while you look at these pictures...

On Thursday Cord, the little boys and I headed over to the HS to watch the Hershey track meet.  It is a track meet where all the 6th graders in the city compete.  The kids love it because they get to hang out outside all day and run, jump & throw a softball.  (I have pictures of Lily on her 3rd grade day but they are on Cord's phone so I'll put them on later.)

Here is cole running the 200...





WHOOOO HOOOO!

At least that's what all the 6th grade girls were saying... and saying...


We love you too Cole!!

6 comments:

Marcie Ashton said...

I'm so jealous of the mountains in the background....

And way to go Cole!

Grandma Mary said...

Cole lookes like a track person. . . maybe a baseball person. . . oh yeah and a football person. But most of all a handsome and fun loving grandson.
Great photo.

3girlsmom said...

he is quite the looker. i too am a tad bit jealous of those mountains. oh wait....we have the beach. =) but not for long if the oil spill keeps going. =(

Shauna said...

Woot Woot Coley! You are a fine boy, I've always loved you.

Britney said...

Way to go Mr. Running McRunnerson! That is one fine lad.

Robyn said...

Go Cole! It sounds like he's got quite a fan club. I remember those 6th grade days. He's the same age as my cute nephew Landon.