Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Barry!!

Barry turned five on April 27th!

I can hardly believe it.  I was 9 months pregnant with Bear when we moved into this house - that seems unbelievable as well.

He is such a great kid.  I mean really. He is so generous with his hugs.  There have been so many times when he has crawled onto my lap and given me a hug and said "I love you".  Each time he does my heart swells (even though he says he loves Dad just a little bit more. Ha!)

He also is the biggest crack up.  He makes so many funny faces and talks in such funny voices that I am laughing on a regular basis.  Oh how I love my Little Bear!


It just so happened that on his birthday his pre-school was having a pirate party so he got to dress up (one of his favorite things to do).


He especially love to dress up in anything that involves weaponry.


What pirate doesn't love a trampoline I ask you?


When he go home we had his favorite dinner - chicken stroganoff and had a family party. He opened all of his presents and loved every one of them!

He also loved his goatee so much he had it on until bath time.   You know, just incase you thought he was a very mature 5 year old with 5:00 shadow or that I don't own a washcloth.






The last present he opened was a ninja costume - I did tell you that he likes to dress up.  We got Will the same thing.


It came complete with stuffed nunchucks which I use on Cord all the time.


Happy Birthday to my youngest.  It makes me a little teary to know that he will be heading off to kindergarden next year.  He is a fun kid and I love him a lot!!

5 comments:

Karen said...

What a cute kid! I especially love the 5 o'clock shadow.

Robyn said...

Glad to know you're getting good use out of those nunchucks!!!! Hee hee

What a cute boy! Can't believe it's been five yrs since that guy came into the world. I still remember doing yoga at the church with you and your belly!

Looks like he had such a fun day.

Unknown said...

i just LOVE all the dress up pictures! what a perfect birthday for him.

Marcie Ashton said...

What a sweet boy you have! Those youngest ones sure have a special place in a mom's heart. (Heck, so do the oldest, and the middle ones...).

Britney said...

What a great kid and a lucky family! Looks like a fantastic way to spend a 5th birthday!