Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!


The kids and Cord made me this wonderful steak dinner for Mother's Day!  mmmmmm


Being a mother is something that makes me unbelievably happy.  I love these kids so much.  Really, just thinking about all the times I have held their hands and wiped their tears makes me a little teary myself.


They are silly and funny and keep our house busy - that's for sure!


Being part of a family is my greatest joy.  Will wanted to take a picture (above).  Which led to Barry wanting to take a picture (below)


Seriously these kids are crazy... and I love their guts!


Oh & I love him too

A LOT


Then the tides turned in the Udall house

A dark cloud fell over our bliss

It was a happy Mother's Day indeed!




I hope you had an equally wonderful day.

I also want to say Happy Mother's Day to my mama.  The most amazing woman I know.

You can read more about her here.

I love you mom!

6 comments:

Chantel said...

Nothing says love like a steak dinner. That's what I got too. MMMMMMMMMMMM.
PETA:
people eating tasty animals.

Christie said...

I love the colors in your first pic.

I had to laugh at the meltdown pics. We may have had just one...or two of those today.

Karen said...

What great family photos. I love you guys! I also love that you snapped pictures of Barry's breakdown. That makes me chuckle.

Unknown said...

i love all your pics. what fun family photos on the couch! and it wouldn't be a true mothers day with out a little tantrum, right??

Britney said...

That is one good looking family!!!!

(And a delicious looking dinner as well!)

Hope you had a great day!

Brenda said...

Nothing says "I love you Mom", like a hellish tantrum!