Thursday, May 13, 2010

A quilt for Jude




Cord's sister Symonie and her husband Matt welcomed baby Jude to the family on April 19th.




A few weeks before he was born Sym picked out some fabric and I made him this quilt.  I got the idea here (incase you want to make one too)

Isn't he the cutest thing ever?  I love newborns!

5 comments:

Marcie Ashton said...

What a cutie! And what a great blanket. I can't quilt worth anything-but I'm going to convince my mom to help me. (Thank goodness for moms-even when you 36 years old!)

symonie said...

That is a cute baby, if I do say so myself. He's gotten chubbier since you took these pictures. And THANK YOU again for the quilt. I love it!

Aunt Heidi ROCKS!

Kristin said...

What a beautiful, sweet baby boy!

And a fantastic quilt.

Unknown said...

I love that quilt! how cute. and that little newborn is so adorable. . .very cute pics

Britney said...

Adorable baby!

Adorable quilt! Love them both.

I also love the name Jude!