Friday, September 17, 2010
The Finished Product
I finished my pillow yesterday about and hour before the quilt ladies arrived. And then I was too busy teaching that I didn't take any pictures of the group.
I will take pictures at our quilt retreat next month. I am so excited to spend a weekend sewing. We are headed up to Midway and will attend the quilt festival at the Zermatt Resort, eat out and quilt away.
I had a lot of fun making this pillow. I got the pattern here if you would to make one of these yourself. Lily is super excited because she get to have it on her bed.
I especially love the ladybugs!
Have a good weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
As I said before you are amazing or awesome. I can't remember which I said. So lets just go with amazingly awesome.
That is awesome! I so so so wish I could sew. (Didn't even mean that "pun"). I seriously lack patience for stuff like that. (And I have a serious problem with drawing, sewing or cutting in straight lines).
So cute! I love the design and the colors. Lily is one lucky girl. Wish I could sew so I could justify going on such a fun retreat. Enjoy!
So cute!! I with the others wish I could sew like you. Thanks for sharing you gift with us!!
Heidi...this is so adorable. You really are so talented! i so wish you lived closer to help me along. i have really been wanting to make a quilt with lots of colors. I used to love to sew...just need to refresh my skills!
That turned out so cute!!!! I'll bet Lily loves it. I am insanely jealous of your retreat. Oh so fun!
What in the world?! I can't even comprehend how you even start such a thing. You da bomb!
of course lily loves it. .. who wouldn't?!
I love it. so cute. you never cease to amaze me.
Post a Comment