Now I don't usually blog about pop culture much and I must say that we have rocked out to come Lady Gaga here -- she makes for some great cleaning music (you should hear Cord belt out Poker Face) but just in case you haven't seen what Lady Gaga was wearing (one of her dresses) last night at the VMA awards yet...here it is. This is the most talked about pop culture item this morning...the meat dress.
Just check out those shoes! Ha Ha Ha!
I just had to say that I seriously can't believe that anyone would want to wrap themselves up in raw meat. Ewwww! I mean really? I especially love the steak hair clip and the meat purse that Cher is holding for her. Then there is this shot of Cher hugging her -- I don't think she was too thrilled about touching the dress.
That is some serious wackiness!




6 comments:
The kids at school were talking about this. Ugh! I'm glad I was watching the Cowboys/Redskins football game.
I am also glad I missed this. . . seriously grossss
Sick!! When I first read this I thought it was just the fabric! Then I looked at the pictures! SICK!! Wonder what PETA is thinking?!!
I was also thinking the vegetarians were lovin' this outfit. I think it would've been really heavy. Think of everything and everyone it touched. I'm always so paranoid about cleaning up after raw meat. I guess it was pretty original and memorable...
Um....wo. I had a good laugh over this. Then I showed my husband. He was close to horrified -- then we laughed again. She is one wacky Jackie! I'm so glad you shared -- I would have totally missed this.
She' a freaking nightmare!
Post a Comment