Monday, September 27, 2010
Will turned 7!!
Will had a birthday on Friday. He has been looking forward to this day for about 11 months. Every time is was someones birthday he wanted to know how many days until his birthday. Well, the day finally arrived.
Will is such a great kid! When he smiles at me my heart just melts. He is a sweet boy who is always aware of how people around him are feeling. He tries to cheer us up if we are down. It's great to see such a wonderful quality developing so early in him.
He is also a superstar at sports. He loves to play everything and Cord has big plans for his left arm as a pitcher. This week Will told me that he does not want to play flag football "that is dumb -- I want to play with pads and a helmet like Cole".
I especially love Will because he says he loves me about one drop more than Dad (Barry on the other hand says he loves Dad one drop more).
Will received some great gifts from his grandparents -- thanks so much!!
We love you will and are so grateful you are in our family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
That kid is still stinkin cute. Get that child in modeling to support you in your old age.
I just bet Cord is loving the left-handed kid. All we got is left-footed kid, and that's just weird.
Happy Birthday Will! Drew wishes he was there to celebrate it with you!
Hey Will, can I have a loan? Looks like you scored!!
We're glad you had a happy birthday! Can't believe you're already 7. Makai says he can't wait to hang out with you in AZ.
I agree with Chantel -- so seriously cute.
I LOVE that picture of him with the money -- so perfect!
Happy Birthday Will!
P.S. Is that a german chocolate cake? "Y" "U" "M"!!!!!
Why is it that my family is the only one that doesn't like it and why didn't you save me a piece????!!!!!!
Happy Birthday Will! I hope he had a great day. He truly is SUCH an adorable guy. I agree with Chantel... make some money off that face! I might have to start planning something between him and my girls... does he want Ashley or Olivia?
Post a Comment