Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween

I am going to work backwards with these catch up posts. So here are the kids in their costumes on our way to our ward party...

Will and Barry both wanted to be skeletons this year so I bought some turtlenecks and sweat pants at Wal-Mart and Alli & I painted them with all the bones boys needed to be spooky.  They especially loved having their faces painted.


Lily had a hard time deciding what she was going to be this year.  She doesn't like to have the same costume as someone else.  I kept throwing out ideas and she rejected all of them until I mentioned Medusa.

Here eyes lit up and she decided that is what she was going to be.  We bought a whole bunch of snakes and glued them on a "skinhead wig".  We also spray painted a barbie gray - like she had turned it into stone. I think she looked great!


Cole just put on his football uniform because it was an easy thing to do for some free candy.  He told me that night that he is now done with trick-or-treating.


Like I showed in the Giants post Cord was Brian Wilson...fear the beard!


Alli didn't dress up because there was a dance at the high school that night.  Here she is with one of her BFF's Caitlyn.


Strangely (or not) my picture didn't get taken hee hee.  We had a fun holiday and can't wait for the turkey later this month!!

5 comments:

Britney said...

GREAT costumes -- as usual. I love Medusa and those skeletons turned out awesome! The beard does cause me some fear, but I'm just glad it isn't real.:)

Christie said...

I can't believe you painted those skeletons. They look professional. I love the Medusa, too. So creative!

Marcie Ashton said...

I bet you have the best "costumed" kids in town. Poor Lauren is usually stuck with being a softball player or some form of princess. (In our defense we are always headed back from some state playoff game in Phoenix so she is just lucky to celebrate Halloween.)

Robyn said...

Such creative costumes. THe Medusa is awesome, I've never seen that one before. Looks like a great Halloween!

I hope Cord still isn't sporting the beard... could be a little freaky! Hee hee

Karen said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Medusa! I want to see the stone Barbie.